Latha Krishna, Lead architect
Latha Krishna is a qualified Architect with a university degree in architecture and a member of council of architecture , India . She is practicing Architecture over two decades. She is a certified “Green Building” consultant (IGBC) and has designed and executed Townships, Apartment Complexes, Hospitals, Medical Diagnostic Centers, Residential bungalows etc. She has restored old homes in Bangalore and Mangalore, giving great attention to preserving interiors of yester years and enabling modernism at the same time.
Supriya Kamath, Lead architect
Supriya Kamath is an architect and a member of COA. She comes with an experience of close to two decades in the field.Supriya is also an IGBC Accredicted professional. Supriya is passionate about architecture and the different spaces attached to it which includes interior design, renovation, refurbishment etc. Her passion and love for her work reflects in the very many designs of Archscape. She has executed a number of projects right from residences, interiors,healthcare industry etc. Challenges excite her and she believes that when you are pushed to your limits is when you can perform your best!
Our Vision & Values
We started Archscape with the Vision of
Designing beautiful buildings that use ingenious ways of bringing natural light to architecture while changing how architectural services are delivered.
- Being creative and nurturing creativity
- Being a company that employees are proud to be part of
- We value our team, support their development and reward their performance
- We encourage new ideas and seek to involve every mind in the growth of our business
- To have a can-do attitude when in front to any challenge.
- Energy efficiency and sustainability to be at the forefront of our vision
- Delivering ultra-convenience
- Promoting autonomy and taking ownership and be accountable for our commitments
- A thirst for learning and developing
- Excellent communicators internally and externally
- Kindness and respect
- Finding other ways of doing things